Monday

part 1

"ana amout feech fahma ya3ne shino amout feech wntay ly LY ANA ma7ad '3airy ib ya5thich fahma"

Everytime I went out I would see him. Watching my every move, reading my ever thought it scared me. How can someone have the ability to just sit there and watch another person.

It started about a year ago, I was at my cousin's booth at a local exhibition for teens. I was sitting there minding my own business when I heard a husky voice.

"lw sm7tay ib cham il bracelet?"

I looked up and saw a pair of lazy grey eyes looking down at me. He was smiling but nothing was innocent about his smile. His messy hair, his broken nose, the scar on his lip trailing all the way down to his chin.

He was bad.

Everything about him was bad.

And I dont mean bad boy, playing around, girls and all that.

No.

I mean bad person, bad seed.

Just pure evil.

"ib thalth dananeer bs itha sharait 2 it will be 5"

"bs 3ndich hal alwan?" I knew he wanted to carry on the conversation, but to be honest I just wanted him to go.

"mm dgeega anadelik my cousin leana its not my booth" I honestly did not know what colors she had.

"5oush" He dug into his pockets pulling his blackberry out, he lifted his gaze to follow me.

"mm lulu fee wa7d ys2al 3n il bracelets 3raftehum the ones you and zayoon did"

"fee bl box under the table bs ma adre itha fee many colors" I walked back to the booth to find him with a few guys, all looked like him.

"um hathol il alwan il mwjden which one do you like?" I innocently asked

"intay nagely" he was looking deep into my eyes, it gave me shivers.

"I like the blue and the black" I looked back down at the box, I needed a distraction.

"mm aswad ma eloug 3laich"

I froze in place, I couldnt believe my ears.

"the bracelet is for you" slightly biting down on his lip.

"I already have one, o please dont waste my time itha mo nawey tshtery shay" I closed the box shoving it under the table again, and sat down biting down on my lip irritated with this creature.

Since that day wherever I was out I would see him.

We never talked or anything, but he would be there watching me, smiling, paying my bills, sending me gifts.

It was just disturbing.

For a year I thought everything was okay since he never physically approached me.

Until that one day.

The day I saw my life flashing before my eyes.

No comments: