Wednesday

part 9

A second post for you tonight, I love ALL my readers il silent wl mo silent aham shay 3ndy you are enjoying the story o let me know if you want me to change aw add something to the story ;*

Enjoy..

After his angry outburst I ran up the stairs and locked myself in the bedroom, I collapsed on the floor my knees could not carry me any longer. The worst feeling to experience is being along.

No one to talk to.

To confide in.

To share your pain.

You are just all alone, you have to deal with everything on your own.

I sat on the floor for hours crying, never in my life did I think I would be in this situation. I was the girl people came to for help, the shoulder they leaned on, the vault that held all their secrets and now no one knew about me, not even my cousins.

I got up, took a long shower changed into my pajamas then snuggled into bed. I realized the bedroom door was unlocked and I didnt want any more trouble with him, I just wanted to avoid him. I unlocked the door, turned the lights out and fell into a deep slumber.

I heard him shuffling around the bedroom, such a selfish man he didnt even care I was sleeping. I kept tossing and turning, I opened my eyes and didnt find him anywhere in the room. I decided to get up and lock the door, come to think of it I didnt want to share a bed with this bastard, wly feha feha.

Just as I was approaching the door he hugged me tightly from behind. I grimaced in disgust. He turned me around pulling me close to him I can hear his heart beating.

"ana asif 7beebty ma adre sh9ar feny shfta whwa e6al3ich mn awal ma w9lna o dsh il film m3na yanaait ma ast7amel a7ad e6l3ich '3airy intay ly ana bs 9a7 jana? bs ly ana 9a7 janoon?"

My tears failed me once again.

"sm7eny galby ana mi7tajlich jana ana t3ban o ma lgait il ra7a ila m3ach 3shan chithi ma hdaitich o swait ily swaita please fihmeny"

I just stood there allowing him to hug me, I could tell he needed this. He must have hugged me for a whole hour, playing with my hair, running his hands up and down my arms and my back.

"yala inam?"
The idea of being with him hadnt crossed my mind, and at first I believed he would never force me to do anything against my will but seeing his jumpy attitude I was worried.

"ma abech it5afen mny o aw3dich ily 9ar ilyoum ma ytkarar intay '3alya ib galby o athba7 rou7ay gabl la a3wrich"
I smiled, quickly moving away from him and getting into bed. He changed into his boxers and a t-shirt, turned the television on and snuggled into bed, too close to me may I add.

The more I moved away from him, the more he inched towards me.

"t3aly ymy shfeech baba"
I moved closer to him still giving him my back, he slipped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I was uncomfortable but didnt say a word. Before I knew it, he was fast asleep I could feel his even breathing I tried to push him off me but he wouldnt budge.

IFF !

I couldnt sleep with him glued to me, I couldnt even breathe! I laid there for an hour listening to him, watching him he smiled, he frowned he looked so calm yet afraid like he really did need me, and before I knew it I was fast asleep me in his arms.

I hate to admit it felt nice.

"jana ... janoon your phone is vibrating theb7na"
it seems like every time I drift off to sleep he manages to find a way to wake me up!

"just answer it laish lazem tz3jne o you wake me up"

"ALOO" he yelled into the phone "n3am .... ee hatha telephone jana 5air .... ha intay mino shtben daga mn 9ba7 allah 5air ... ee ana zojha ... ee 9ij tizawijt ..... aha intay zyoon 3del .... khala9 itkalmich Jana lmn tg3ad .. hahaha ee nyma ... zyoon khalena inam"

"laish ma 3zamt-ha il bait b3d?" I didnt want to say anything, I just wanted to pretend like I was asleep.

"heheh t'3aren 3ly 7beebty"
its 8 in the morning wl 7beeb ray2!

"dont flatter yourself bs ma lah d3y you dont even know my cousin o g3d itsolif m3aha o jokes ...... MA LAH DA3Y"
I hid under the covers, yaz3am im39ba!

"janooon" He lifted the covers in an attempt to tickle me

"LATJESNY!"

"7alaly asawe feech ily abeeh"

"WALEEED!"

I was laying on my back his lower body was on mine, his upper body supported by his right arm his left hand on my cheek he was looking deeply into my eyes, into my soul "3youn o galb o rou7 o 7yat waleed intay"

He was leaning towards me, his eyes shifting from my lips to my eyes. My heart was racing, my palms were sweaty I knew what he was thinking and what freaked me out was that I actually wanted him to kiss me.

I think I just needed to feel loved by anyone.

Just as he was about to place his lips on mine his phone rang, it was his mother.

Lovely.

He had one of those mothers.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAAAANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOOOOOOUUU!!!!! a7la post y waleed eyaniiiin he's soo cute yet scary :P

Danah said...

thanksssss for posting againn:D
cant wait for the other postt and make it longerrr <3

Charmbracelet said...

Thankkkk you for the quick updates !=*
ur story is lovely
-N~

Anonymous said...

ZOOOOOOUUUQAAAAAA <3

-RF ;*

Anonymous said...

I Looooooveeeeeead the story
7aaaad'haaa 7lwaaaah
Wallaaa I can c myself feeeha in some way :s

honey Ur way in writing is makes me want to read moore and more :D

thnx 3laaa Hl Posts el more than Lovely

S's <3

Anonymous said...

A7EEEBAAAAAAAA..hes so nice:**
Amazing post;*
lazim 3ad al7een 1 post:)adree were bothering u bs shinsawee il8u9a TYANIN:**
post soon;)

thank uu:**
5232:*

FMA said...

I love it period.

waiting for the next post:*

Love ur blog, just read all of it,

Anonymous said...

i like ur writing style

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww:) i loved this post oo thank u;*
love u:**
G*

springiyaaa said...

LOVED IT !! <3 <3
lol 7elwaaa el actionaat :p
poost sooon hunn !
Thaaaaaaank u ;*****

Anonymous said...

INTAY 3AJEEBA!! WALLAH!
Best post ever:p
pls post asap i cant waaaiit!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

nouuuuush;*
i absloutley love your story it amazes me in some way:D .. plz post sooon were waiting;)

Anonymous said...

Plz possssst!! Tara wayed 6awaltaay 3alaainaaaaa!! Walaaaht 3alaaaaaich:**
Thank uu;** ooo plzz post soon!! La t6awleen!;(
5232:*

Madliar said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-G-G-G
plssss continue ur story 7adii 9irt addicted ASAP pweeeeeeez ...pwetty pweez =D

saroona;**

That Perfect Someone said...

im so lovin this!!
im liking waleed somehow, in a weird way
amaaziinggg! ;)

nemo;* said...

I just started reading ur story and I AM HOOKED!!
I love ur story its really good, keep it up!
and post soon plzz (A)
oo 7ada 7asafa he didnt kiss her, his mom totally ruined the moment ;/
luv ya;*

noush said...

anonymous: your welcome 7beebty so glad you liked it ;*

Danah: inshalah I just posted sorry for the delay !

charmbracelet: thaank you :D

RF: 9aaa7 :p?

S's: thaaank you for reading and I love ina you love my story :$

thats good, it means its realistic and you can relate !

5232: he is BUT will he stay this way? 7beebty sorry walla I wanted to update sooner bs lihait with some things! I just posted ;*

N: thaank you ;)

anonymous: aw thank you !

geraninium: thank you 7beebty, love you too !

Spring of Truth: shftay shloun ;p lazem some action to keep it exciting and to keep you coming back for more ;)

anonymous: 7beebty walla, just posted ;*

Little Princess: 7beebty thaaaank you, I looove yours too please post soon :p

5232: I just did, sorry walla 6wlt 3laikum :s

saroona: thaaank you ... just did !

The perfect someone: thank you 7beebty, ee I know what you mean he is hard to resist ;$

nemo: yes she did, but it might be a good thing I think its too soon for a kiss 9a7 ;p