Tuesday

part 8

il jaw 5yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal aby hot chocolate m3a marshmallows wg3ad bl balcony o make s'mores ;p

Enjoy ...

He kept receiving phone calls on the drive over to his parents house, and I could tell they were all work related. I just kept looking at myself in the side view mirror, trying my hardest not to cry. I didnt want to face my parents, not yet.

"Jana?" he woke me up from my day dreaming.

"hala"

"yala we9alna"
He held the door open for me, and all I saw was the hundreds of cars that were parked in front of the house.

It freaked me out.

"shfeech?"
he looked concerned.

"um mino kl hal nas?"

"ahaly, a3mamy, 3maty, 5waly, 5alaty all my cousins o second cousins ..."

"everyone is here? for us?"
I knew I sounded like a scared little kid.

"ee 7beebty b3dain ra7 tfhmen kl shay"

Apparently he was the first grandson to get married, for the first 10 years the sons and daughters only had girls so when he arrived it was a major thing, and he was loved by everyone!

Not good for me.

He took my hands and led me into the entry way, then we were welcomed by 5 elder woman. They gave me a fake loving look, quickly pulling me into a warm embrace.

"2lf mabrook 7beebty wala o waldna 3rf y5tar"

"mabrook 2lf 2lf mabrook"

"bl imbarak minik il mal o minha il 3yal"

My mind couldnt adjust to the amount of people that were lining up in front of us, I didnt know where they were showing up from or who they were but they just kept coming and coming. I raised my gaze to be met with my mother.

I knew she wanted to be happy for me, it was a dream of hers for her daughters to marry into a known family, to have a good man but she wasnt truly happy.

She thought I was trash and my "husband" took pity on me.

My jaw was painfully throbbing, I couldnt smile again.

"will you be fine alone m3a il ahal aw tbeny ag3ad m3ach?" Just as I was about to answer him, his mother pulled him away saying something about how he cant keep his hands off me.

It was safe to say she didnt think much of me.

"uhhh" before I said his name, he came rushing to my side.

"shfeech baba?" He had his hand on my lower back.

"I dont have your number"
I didnt look at him, I couldnt.

"oh ugh I saved it in your phone, I hope you dont mind!" I smiled then followed one of his aunts into the living room. She led me to the end of the room to greet his grandmother, she looked uptight not someone you wanted to hate you.

Well, she did.

She made it clear.

Over and over again that she didnt like me.

I sat alone, no one talked to me, not even my mother or sister. His girl cousins gave me nasty glares, his aunts occasionally smiled at me.

I decided this was too much to handle, I sent him a message asking him to join me. 5 minutes later he was by my side, and EVERYONE loved me.

"7beebty shfeech?"

"can we go I dont feel comfortable here" I moved closer to him

"laish baba a7ad swalich shay? '9yigich ib shay intay bs golely!"
He glared at everyone.

"la la bs um its my mother ma aby I stay if she is here" He placed his arm around my waist pulling me even closer, I was stuck to him by now.

"fch 3n il bnt shway mhya 6yra"
his horrible grandmother bellowed out to us. He stood up pulling me with him.

"3n ithinkum i7na masheen"

"3la wain ma t'3daitaw?" His eldest aunt asked

"il ayam yaya 3mity yala m3a il salama" I said nothing, I just followed him to the car, it was clear everyone respected him they didnt dare argue with him, including his mother. He opened the door for me once again, helped into his SUV, kissed my hand then got into the car himself.

"ha yo3ana aw tben coffee?"

"mm ana mo yo3ana bs itha tby takel I can order something to drink"

"la hm ana mo yo3an shrayich inrou7 movie?" I noticed the girls driving next to us car were trying to get his attention, it irritated me!

"ee movie sounds good" I dont know what got into me but I took his hands into mine, playing with each finger. I gently leaned in and planted a kiss on his right cheek to show the girls he was mine.

Even though he still disgusted me, his expression was priceless. He looked happy, his eyes were smiling and at that second I knew he had eyes only for me and no one else!

We headed to 360 to watch a movie, he ordered everything in the concession stand and he was so excited about it, it was actually cute. We both noticed hottie staring our way. I moved closer to him to send the message that I was with him. The guy went into the movies with us sitting in the same row as us. When the movie was done, I waited while he used the rest room and this hottie just stood there staring at me.

As we were making our way to the escalator, he shoved the hottie into the nearest wall.

"5AIR sh3ndik?"

"what are you doing?"

"INTAY SIKTAY mistansa imw3da 9a7bich wntay 6l3a ma3a rylich ... lykoun ma tadree inha tizawjt?"

My blood froze in my veins, I cant believe my beloved husband just said that to me. The hottie didnt make things better.

"heheheh la galatly bs shasawi it7beny" he punched him once making him fall to the floor, he then jumped him punching him twice more before a few men came and moved him away. He grabbed my arms and dragged me to the car.

I was now crying from embarrassment.

He literally pulled me out of the car and shoved me into the house, I fell face first on the marble floor. I lifted my head to look at him, and saw him raise his arm as if he wanted to hit me but quickly tightened his fist and looked away.

"6l3ay foug la athbi7ich al7en"

This was the first day of my marriage.

A day I will never forget.

7 comments:

HaBaHeBo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HaBaHeBo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charmbracelet said...

Shiiiiiit! Mskeena !=O
-N~

Anonymous said...

okaaaaay :O aham shay
he is a gentleman bs still a jerk somehow:D
luv u:*
G*

Anonymous said...

i LOVE ur story and my friends do toooo!! im addicted and plz plz plz post soon without a cliff hanger;p every time u post i read the post yemkin 3 mrat min kither ma a7eb ur story :P

noush said...

habahebo: eee you are first ;D!!!

jealousy is an ugly thing ;s

Charmbracelet: I know but things will look up for her ;*

geraninium: yup you get the best of both worlds what more do you want in a man ;p
love you 7ilwa ;*

anonymous: you cant imagine the smile I have on my face right now ;$ sorry didnt mean to leave you with a cliffhanger I promise next post mako cliffhanger ;*

I am posting now 3shanich 7beebty!

Anonymous said...

Kl shway I think wth is wrong with this dude, but he's cuuute:(