Tuesday

part 10

I missed you all !!

Inshalah back to posting maybe not everyday but I promise whenever I can ;*

Enjoy ..

Previously on part 9

He was leaning towards me, his eyes shifting from my lips to my eyes. My heart was racing, my palms were sweaty I knew what he was thinking and what freaked me out was that I actually wanted him to kiss me.

I think I just needed to feel loved by anyone.

Just as he was about to place his lips on mine his phone rang, it was his mother.

Lovely.

He had one of those mothers.

Part 10

He chose to ignore the phone, his eyes not leaving mine. I could feel my heart beating in my ears, he was getting closer and closer a part of me wanted his kiss, but a bigger part wanted to shove him off me.

He was not a good man.

He was a bastard.

He lied to my parents.

He almost hit me.

With all my strength I shoved him off me and ran off to the restroom where I locked the door twice. I wont let him get close to me, I wont let him touch me he didnt care about me, he didnt love me he just wanted to get his way with me.

It was the chase he longed for and not me.

I washed up, and stepped into the shower.

I heard him answering the phone angrily but I didnt care, in the end he was just talking to his mother.

After my hour long shower, and 20 minutes of moisturizing my body I placed my ear on the door trying to pick up any movement from him, it was dead quiet which meant I could run to my changing room and put something on.

I slowly opened the door, gripping on my bathrobe as if it were going to fall off me, and tip toed to my changing room, right before I stepped in I felt his tight grip pulling me and crashing me against his body. His eyes were fiery red.

"waleed you are hurting me"

"7arakatich hathy mo 3ly ana sm3a" I couldnt look him in the eyes. He turned my face so that I would face him.

"lmn akalmich i6al3ny SAM3A"
I couldnt hold my tears back the tears came pouring out, he pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

"7beebty ana asif, walla ma aqdar 3la za3lich bs ma tadren sh9ar feny ana bs aby akoun ymich wntay ma tbeny, yala dshay bdlay gabl la tmr'9en 3shan n6l3 okay"

I peeled myself off him and headed into the changing room, I wanted to crawl into bed and cry until I passed out but that was not an option.

"janoon tara bnrou7 bait oboy ilyoum"

"werent we there yesterday?"

"la ams ri7na bait omy ilyoum bait oboy"

"they dont live together?"

"la oboy mitzawj 3la omy, its common bl 3yla all the men marry more than one"

And that was the slap that I needed. Not only was a married to a selfish jerk, he had to visit two households oh and all the men in the family had second wives.

We got dressed stopped to pick up some sweets then headed to his father's house. They werent any better, actually they were worse. His "step" mother was a horrible witch, she had platinum blond hair, dressed way too young for her age, and way too small for her size. She was basically throwing herself at my husband.

Okay he disgusted me, but he was MINE.

"waleedan 7beeby shlonik wilaht 3laik" the second she saw him she threw herself into his arms and kissed him "mino hathy?" she eyed me from head to toe.

"hathy 7beebty o murty jana"

"waaih 3dya banatna a7la lw ma5thlik wa7da mn il 3yla" she said that to my face. His father was in the duwanya which meant Waleed left me alone with the women while he went to welcome the guests.

Once again I was left alone, no one talking to me or even looking at me. Even when they passed out tea, coffee and sweets I was completely skipped.

"intaw m5then b3'9 3n 7ub?"
his cousin asked me. I just smiled.

"ana agoul akeed sa7ra waldna wla shybe feech akeed warach floos 9a7? mino oboch intay"

"i7tarmy ro7ich, ana o waleed in7ib b3'9 o mino intay 3shan itkalmny ana ib hal 6reqa" To my luck waleed walked in on that sentence, so in his head I just said I loved him.

"shfeekum"

"walody baby shouf your cousin" I ran over to him like a lost child who just found their mother.

"shfeekum 3la jana? shswolich 7beebty" He quickly pulled me into his arms, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"aby a6l3 mn ehnee mny mirta7a b3dain abek ymy" I ran the back of my hand along his face.

"5ala9 7beebty bs nit'3da 3shan oboy yg3ad m3ach b3dain n6l3 okay?" I felt his face warm up from my touch.

"okay bs mat-hidny 9a7?"

"ana aqdar"

This was said in front of his family, his step mother, his step sisters, his aunts, cousins, everyone of course I boosted up the dal3 factor, stuck to him like glue kept touching his arms, playing with my hair, gazing into his eyes. I wanted to show them all that he worshiped me, that if he had to chose he would chose me over them.

They had to know how to treat me.

I lost my parents respect, but I sure as hell wont lose their's they arent worth it.

Neither is he.

18 comments:

springiyaaa said...

fiiiiiiirst ;)

springiyaaa said...

OMG 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb el post (Y)
:p
mb channa shway short (A)
anywaaaas kil shaay 7looo :D !
waaiting for the next part ;**

Anonymous said...

aaaaahhhhhh!!!! 3ajeeb ur post (y)
cant wait for the next one :(
A

FMA said...

LOOOOVE IT!
eeh atheeeh!! yestaahel!

shopaholic said...

zain tsawy feeeeeeehum ;)

Darliam said...

3ajeeb el post
love it

kasra 5a6ry jana maskeena
oo hatha el 7mar waleed ba6 chabdy wai3 akraha!!

;*

noush said...

Spring of Truth: hehe I was hoping it wouldnt be short next post inshalah longer I promise you !

A: thank you, im working on a post now ;*

N: MORE to come, hopefully she will make his life a living hell, he kinda deserves it dont you think :p

Dalal: 9aaa7 :p

Darliam: thaank you, ee he is an ass lets hope he changes !

Anonymous said...

Wheb r u posting???? :D

springiyaaa said...

yaaaaaaaay
fee post tonight :D :D :D

Madliar said...

ta3jeebiinyy wallah xD "waloody babyy" ba3dain ten7ash lama ekonoun alone hehehe ;*
next post ASAP

saroona;**

Anonymous said...

yala wainch :(

D* said...

where r yw?? missed yw!
please post :( and make it long :D

D* said...

still waiting for the post :( its been too long !!!!!
please post :(

Anonymous said...

kelyom im checking ur blog twice yala wainch :(
i hope ur doing fine ;*
A

Anonymous said...

wainich???? we miss u;* come back already!!

Anonymous said...

WWWAAAAAIIIINNIICCHH??! Taraa aanaa 7edee za3laanaaa 3alaaaaich;/;/ laish chithee??! Plz post allah e5aleech!!!:( 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede 7ede AMMOOOUT 3alaa ur story....oo ithaa ur not gonna complete the story plz gooleelinaa 3shan we dnt check ur blog every 2 mins;p

Bss PLZ la twagfeen...allah e5aleech kamlaay ilqee9aa!!
Thank you;'*
(Ur one and only)5232:*

Anonymous said...

WAAIII3 waiiiinniiiccchhh??!!;/;/ yallaaaah plzz ppost;(
Thank you;*
5232:*

Anonymous said...

Plzzzzz possttt I'm still waiting :(