Tuesday

part 3

Justify FullThis one is to my 5 followers, thanks for the support o inshalah you are enjoying the story ;*

"mn wain yayeb hal 7ub? you dont even know me!" I was enraged, just because he has been stalking me for a year does not mean he knows me, let alone loves me.

"ana a3rf kil shay 3nich KIL SHAY o adree ina uhwa mo 9a7bich 3ndiy il history for your line"
His eyes were fiery red, I knew this night was not going to pass by, something was going to happen.

He moved closer to me, placing each arm alongside me. I couldnt look into his eyes, my eyes were plastered to the floor. I was shaking with fear, my heart racing thinking of the worst. I thought of my mother's loving smile, my father's watchful eyes, my sisters caring arms, my brothers overprotective nature.

My friends.

My cousins.

My life.

I managed to raise my gaze and look at him "aboos edik latswy feny shay, khalny arou7 please ... please khaleny arou7 ana asfa please alah e5aleek" My knees collapsed from under me, I fell to the floor, he stepped back looking down at me.

"mny imsawy feech shay jana bs intay ly sam3a hal laila ma ra7 it3dy lain adre inich ly wala a7ibich 7beebty intay laish ma tfhmen ana ma aby a2thech ana bs aby a7ibich o abech it7beny" With that he turned around and walked away not looking back at me.

I sat there crying for what seemed like hours, I finally managed to pull myself together and drive over to meet my cousins.

I enjoyed my time with my cousins, but something was off.

A feeling in my gut telling me things were not okay.

He was nowhere to be seen and it was so unlike him, the man who followed me everywhere for a year was nowhere to be seen.

He was up to no good.

He was at my father's duwanya talking to him.

This cannot be good.

8 comments:

danah said...

I LOVE URE STORYY!!!
PLZZ POST !
:D

Anonymous said...

IM LOVING UR STORY!!
mashallah wayed 7ilwa! o ely 3ajabny feeha inha realistic!!!
is it a true story though?!
thx and keep up the good work!
cant wait for ur next post!

Anonymous said...

moreeeee

ur storyyy is amazinggggggggg =D

noush said...

danah: thank you ;$ inshalah I will as soon as I get back mn il mazra3a this weekend

anonymous: mashkooooura that means so much walla, o la its not true I have a wild imagination so I decided to write it down into a story :D

amam989: thaank you ;*

Anonymous said...

i love your story ,, keep it up :** - silent reader

Anonymous said...

AMBIIII I LOVEEEE UR STORYYYYYYYYYYY <3 !!!!!

PLIZZZZZ NXT POST CAN'T WAIT !!!!

-RF;*

Anonymous said...

is this story true?!

btw.i'm hoooked up!!!


7ilo 7ail!!!!

love the writing<3

noush said...

silent reader: mashkooora ;*

RF: hehe thank you 7beebty I am working on a post right now inshalah ya3jbkum!

heaven: no its not a true story, o thaank you im so excited ;*