Sunday

part 5

"mama .. mama ... mama please riday 3lay sim3ouny wala ma swait shay fahmony il salfa" My father took the liberty of locking me in my room. No one was to speak to me or see me until tomorrow and it was only because to help me prepare for the "milcha"

"sm3eny 3del lmay kl a'3ra'6ich malich rada hal bait sam3a" There were multiple suit cases in my bag, I had to fit all my things in them. After an hour of yelling and crying I decided to start packing, I didnt understand what was going on but wherever I was going I wanted my things with me. I started with my clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, make up then I filled a bag with all my books, pictures, gifts, year books everything that had good memories for me.

I dozed off to sleep on the couch, and around 4 am I heard my mother's faint voice shaking me.

"mama mamati gomay 7beebty namay 3l frash arya7lich"

"mama wala ma swait shay, shfeeh baba laish bzawjeny il 7qeer"

She sat in front of me, took my hands into hers and gave me a look that made my insides move "intay it3rfena?"

"la ma a3rfa bs shfta mn sina ibma3r'9 lulu o zyoon o mn youmha wain ma arou7 yl7agny wla mara kalmny aw it7arsh feny bs kan yl7agny w5izny"

"mama uhwa e3rf o5och Faisal o kan yl7igich leana kan mu3jab feech o kan e7atich o uhwa kalem faisal 3nich ina ybech bs faisal gala ina tw il nas o ina eyey ekalmna b3d ma tit5arjain" There was a long pause, it worried me "o mn cham youm kan bl jam3a m3a wa7id mn 3yal 3ma aw 5ala o shafich m3a wa7id o 7s ina bainkum shay o bdal ma erou7 3nd o5och wt9er salfa gal yt2kad o s2al 3n il waled ily kintay m3a o sm3 ina mo 5oush waled o ina 3nda shuqa o suwalif banat .... " my mother started tearing up here

"mama mino hal waled, intay it3rfen all my friends even the guys mn high school you know me, you raised me ana ma swait shay I never had a boyfriend hatha chathab!" I started screaming, I was furious!

"qa9ray 7isich la ysm3ina oboch ..... warana il video warana 9uwar intay wl zift bader dasha o 6l3a min shiqita tg3den bl sa3at 3ndina wna 3baly intay bl jam3a .. laish yuma i7na qa9rna m3ach ib shay? 7irmnach mn shay? laish itb3en 3umrich? laish ra5a9ty rou7ich 7g wa7id ma yswa laish '9y3tay rou7ich laish ya yuma LAISH"


I was numb. My limbs were incapable of moving.

He stooped low, low enough to lie to my parents the people who meant everything in my life.

My parents think their daughter is a slut, that I slept with someone, that im not a girl because of some bastards obsession!

"shiftay shloun intay skta y3ne 9ij ?"
She was standing by the door way.

"mama wadeny il 6beb 5l yakshif 3ly 3shan tit2kdoun iny bnt"
I was quickly welcomed with a slap "hatha ily naqi9 b3d al7en wld il 7alal yaby yaster 3laich 3shan ma7ad ytkalm w tbeny awadech il 6beb 3shan il kl yadre? mynoona intay?" that was the last conversation I had with my mother.

I woke up at 11 with the worst migraine.

My mother called someone from the salon to "prep" me since I was leaving right after katb il kitab, I wasnt even having a dinner. I was packed, and ready waiting upstairs. I can hear everyone but no one came in to see me.

Faisal didnt know about what was going on, he thought his "friend" genuinely wanted to marry me and that I was okay with it.

"yuba shloun mi7na imswen 3sha?"

"khalhum 3la ra7t-hum hatha ily yabouna"

It was time.

I was called into the living room to sign over my life to a selfish man.

The second I was officially his, my bags were already sent to our house he let me say goodbye to my family and quickly took me to our house.

"nawarty il bait 7beebty ana 5lait ilsha'3alat eratboun kl a'3ra'6ich ib darna, o 3ndich maktb 7g kutubich o ashya2 il jam3a ma bugalich ila course 9a7?"


I nodded.

"5oush 3yal golely mino your professors 3shan akalmhum es3donich"

"I dont need your help I am doing well bl jam3a"

"ee adree 7beebty bs course il ta5uruj dymen stress wna ma aby murty she stresses, intay 7yatie"

We were sitting in the downstairs living room, the house was nicely furnished not really my style but it was clear that they worked hard on it!

"laish swait chithi? we could have worked things out mn '3air mat5aly ahaly yikrihony!" I was on my knees in front of him, tears in my eyes. He placed his hand on my right cheek, moved closer to me planting a warm kiss in between my eye brows.

"leany a3shigich, wly ya3shig e9er mynoon"


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf?!!!!!!
9ij maynooooooon!!!!!!
pls post i cant wait :'(
plsssssssss!!!!
love it ;*

Anonymous said...

kisaaaaar 5a6ryyy!!;* 7edaa eyanin;* i hate him but i love him even more 3ala a5ur sentence!!:p
plz post one tonight!! btw you have alot of readers ! wallah all my friends read your story and we LOVE it bs were too lazy to comment:p love the sory oo plz plz post 1 tonight 3ashanyy:):**

thank uu;*
5232:*

Anonymous said...

plz post tonight plz plz plz walla 7ad-ha tyanin ur story !! one of the best ive ever read

noush said...

anonymous: OR he is in love ;p inshalah ill post b3d shway!

5232: 7beebty walla 3baly ma7ad ga3id ygra o ina my story is boring bs ashwa 3ndy readers :D inshalah 3shanich post b3d shway sorry 6wlt bs kint 6l3a all day!

anonymous: mashkoooooora :$ I am so flattered walla inshalah post b3d shway ;*

Anonymous said...

ambiii 7araam khlaa ahlaaha ykrohnahaaa :S !!

cant wait nxt post :D !!

-RF:*

noush said...

RF: yuup he is heartless! its up 7beebty ;*

Anonymous said...

Excuse my language, but he is a fucking selfish bastard who needs to get stabbed. Seriously, what an asshole!!!!!