Sunday

part 6

Anonymous (5232) this one is dedicated to you, o thank you o your friends for reading ;p I really thought no one liked the story !

Hope you enjoy part 6 ;*

His words gave me goosebumps, not just his words but the way he said them.

The way he looked at me when he said the words, like he owned me.

He did, if you think of it I was married to him, my parents kicked me out and I highly doubt the rest of my family would take me in without a million questions.

"baba lat'9ygen khulgich ily tbena byelich wly it2mren fee b9er ana t7t amrich lw t6lben 3youn uhma lich"


I lowered my head, biting down hardly on my lips I could taste the blood. I wanted to stop crying, I knew my tears would do nothing "im going to shower" I was about to walk out of the living room, but he stood up pulling me to him. He wrapped his arms around me crushing me against his chest, yms7 3la sha3ry trying to comfort me.

"sam7eny jana 3ly swaita bs ma ra7 tlgain a7ad a7san miny o m3a il wagt btshofen hl shay"

I peeled myself from him and made my way up to our bedroom. I hated to admit that I loved it, everything in the room called out to me as if he furnished it purposely to my liking. It looked and felt a lot like my bedroom at home. I sat down on the bed fighting back my tears, I laid my head down on the comforter inhaling in his scent.

It was everywhere.

And before I know it, I fell asleep dreaming of him.

I felt someone carry me and place me carefully onto the pillow, they then covered me and gave me another warm kiss, this one was loving.

He turned the lights off and left me in the cold darkness of my new room, in my new house.

I woke up 2 hours later, at first I was terrified because everything looked new but then quickly realized this was my new life and I had to adjust. I walked into the closet chose a dress then headed to our bathroom to shower.

I took, what felt like, an hour long shower loosening up my nerves and muscle. I got dressed and stepped into our room.

"9a7 il noum"
He was in shorts only, wasnt expecting that.

I quickly looked away "9a7 bdanik sorry ma 7sait ib ro7y"

"noum il 3wafi 7beebty, mo yo3ana? ma tbena nit3sha?"
I was starving.

"um 3la ra7tik" I walked over to the dresser to apply my make up and was welcomed by his arms. Once again he pulled me in for another warm hug.

"aby kil ma ashofich itlemny"

I stayed quiet.

"yala ana b5ith shower sree3 3la ma tjhzen"
I took the chance to glance at his body.

Wow.

He had broad shoulders, each muscle clearly outlined as he walked and moved his arms. His arms were tights, his pecks were tight and his abs were tighter.

I never looked at his features, I never wanted to but after seeing his heavenly body I made a mental note to take in his features. I got ready and sat on the couch waiting for him, a few minutes later he walked out in his dishdasha looking handsome as ever.

He also smelled yummy.

He took my hand and led me to the car, we made our way to Rangoli where we had a quiet dinner. I ate in silence, while he starred in silence. It was very awkward.

After dinner he took me on a short drive, he stopped at Caribou for hot chocolate then took me to some beach "do you mind itha tmshaina shway?"

"la 3dee"

We walked for an hour once again in silence, before we chose a spot to sit in.

"Shfeech '9ayig khulgich?" I didnt understand this man, he acted as if yesterday never happened, as if he didnt humiliate me in front of my parents, as if he wasnt the reason behind me losing my family possibly for life.

I just looked at him, I couldnt say anything. What was he expecting me to say?

I just sat down quietly next to him looking out into the water.

He placed his hands into mine and just left me alone.

We drove back home, and got into bed.

He turned the television on while I dozed off.

This was the beginning of my new life.

12 comments:

Darliam said...

i just started reading your story and your writing style is amazing ...

7ady endmajt bel 8e9a ... ba6 chabdy hatha madry shesamoona g6ee3a wai3 ... 9ij wallah e7r !!
y3ny walla 9ij 3a9abt .. wai3 y3ny feh nas chethy ;S madry shloon 9ayer

madry laish tethakart film 'Prom Night'! have you seen it? if you did.. the stalker reminds me of the dude in ur story!! 7ada eww and scary ;S

love the story
can't wait for the next post
please post soon ;***

HaBaHeBo said...

okii so i just started reading your story and your writing mashallah perfect keep it up and post soon oo naby longer shway hehe ;P oo don't worry everybody is reading your story i know bss malhom 5elg esawoon comment methlee ;P

Anonymous said...

love it ;*

waiting nxt post ;D

-RF ;*

Anonymous said...

love it love it love it!!!
im supposed to be studying but here i am reading:p
keep up the good work..and yes its true u have many readers but sometimes we're too lazy to comment:p
cant wait for the next post!
A

Anonymous said...

i looooooove ur story!!!! plz post :d

Anonymous said...

wow mashallah ur talented! nxt post plzz :D
loving the story:)
g*

Lulu said...

habahebo : 8a9dech ana 9a7 (A) :P

shopaholic said...

AMAZING STORY mashaallaaa ur so talented ;D

Anonymous said...

THAAAAAANNNNNNNNKK YOUUUU for this amazing dedication!!:** and for an amzing post:**
AMAZING AS ALWAYS:*

great writing keep it up;p
thank uu:**
5323:*

Anonymous said...

5232***(bl8ala6):p

Anonymous said...

WOW. I am a fan already!

I loved your story. Please kamlay o as fast as you possibly can ;P

Thaaanksss!

E ;*

noush said...

Darliam: thank you, Im super glad you enjoyed the story :D

heheh I did see the movie, and not the picture I wanted to paint with my story :p

HaBaHeBo: inshallah I will try and write long posts o thank you so much for reading ;p

hehehe ee I know the feeling ana knt chithi agra blogs bs I never comment !

RF ;* thaank you ;*

A: aww thank you 7beebty, GOOD LUCK inshalah reading my post brought you luck ;)

anonymous: thaank you inshalah I will post b3d shway !

geraninium: thank you so much :$

Lulu: hehehe ;p

Dalal: thaaank you ;*

5232: your welcome 7beebty im glad you liked the post ;*

E: yaaay :D inshalah post b3d shway ;)