Monday

part 2

It was just another day at university. I attended classes, met up with my friends and was heading to my car since I was done for the day. I bumped into an old friend who had transferred to KU with me.

"ahlaain" I welcomed him with a smile, not aware of the pair of eyes that were watching me.

"halaa intay wainich matbayneen" my friend Bader said.

"mwjouda bs its senior year o tadry how it can get" We were walking side to side, both heading to our cars. We continued with our small talk until we parted and just as I was about to get into my car I saw him pass by in his car. He rolled his window down, glaring angrily at me. He threw his cigarette on the floor, rolled his window up and drove off without a word.

I quickly hoped into my car and sped off home, his mere presence disgusted me.

Later that night I was going to meet my cousins for dinner, I was already in Caribou with some study buddies and was running late.

"intay wainich" my cousin zayoon's voice roared from the phone

"kany kany im leaving 360 now"

"yala okay i7na twna wa9len avenues"

I rummaged for my keys and just as I was about to unlock my car I felt someone carrying me and thrashing me against a car. I closed my eyes, the sharp pain slowly numbing my body.

"6AL3ENY" his husky voice echoed

I didnt have to open my eyes, I knew who it was.

"AGOLICH 6AL3ENY"

I slowly opened my eyes, tears blurring my vision.

"mino kan ily m3ach bl jam3a? o shloun it3rfeena" my mind was racing trying to comprehend what he was saying, but I was shooting blanks.

"JANA" he yelled once again

" n.. n3am" I finally was able to utter

"7beebty mino kan ma3ach bl jam3a? o laish wa9lich ly syartich"

"he is just a friend please hdny g3d it3werny" He loosened his grip but still stayed close to me.

"akeed bs your friend?" He looked worried, afraid of what I might say.

"ee" I couldnt fight my tears, I was now quietly crying.

"laish tbechen 7beebty ana 7beebich mo qa9dy az3lich bs ana shfta o yanait sm7eny janonty"

"INTA MYNOON ANA MO 7BEBTIK ANA MA A3RFIK YOU ARE JUST A CRAZY STALKER WHO FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE I GO ... o b3dain ily kan m3ay 7beeby shtaby, shbtsawe bala?" I dont know what came over me, but he had that effect on me.

anger.

"ana amout feech fahma ya3ne shino amout feech wntay ly LY ANA ma7ad '3airy ib ya5thich fahma"

6 comments:

honeylove said...

I like your story ! :*
Keep writing :)
Post soon .

noush said...

honeylove: my first comment I am honored :D

inshalah a post in a few hours ;*

Queen bee* said...

All i can say Wow its mind blowing 9ar7taaaaaan =D

I read both posts and the word AmAzinG would be an understatement ... Keep them lovely posts coming :**

Cant wait for the next one <3

noush said...

Queen bee* aww thank you so much I am super excited now people are reading :$

inshalah tonight part 3 ;*

Touch My Soul said...

amazing :)
keep going!!!!!!

noush said...

shushu: thaank you ;*