Saturday

part 4

"nona shfeech ma kalaity shay?" My cousin zayoon asked she knew me the most out of everyone, she could read me like an open book.

"la wala shay 3ndy paper due o ma adree shktb 3na" You always got away with school work excuses.

"aha let me know if you need help" I gave her a smile flipped over my phone praying the red light was not blinking.

It was.

A message from my father all it said was "t3aly il bait al7en"

My father and I had a normal relationship. We occasionally had lunch with him, if he wasnt busy but my mother was the one who dealt with us so to receive a message like that from him could not mean good.

We had dessert and headed home, I parked gathered my belongings and was making my way to the gate, the instant I laid foot into the garden I was yanked from my hair and welcomed with a slap on my face.

"intay ya jlelat il7ya ma tst7en 3la wayhich ana ma 3rftich arabich ... wain awady wayhe golely .. alah ya5thich inshallah" Every word my father spat out stabbed me like a dagger to my heart.

I was lost and confused.

"3my tukfa 7alftik matswe shay" It was him, it was my stalker looking at me with victorious eyes talking to my father calming him down.

"khalny arabeha shway" My father raised his hand to slap me once again, but my stalker stopped him.

"3my khalha 3ly ana gltlik aby aster 3laiha o ra7 arabeha mara wa7da" and with those words I lost consciousness.

I woke up a few hours later on the couch my sister sobbing next to me, my father still looking enraged and my mother looking numb. My brother was not there thankfully.

"yuma galby 7beebty feech shay? shly 3wrich? laish swaity chithi yuma laish 7beebty"

"WA5RAY 3NHA gltlich latjesenha hathy mo mutrabya e'9aher ana il 7mar im5aly il3yal 3laich bs shofay binitich shsawat !"

"baba ana ma sawait shay sh9ayer ana mo fahma" I could barely spit out my words

"3my 3la mw3idna bacher b3d 9alat il 39er inshalah?"

"ee yuba yeb ahalik wl shhood o seda ta5ith hal zbala m3ak"

He looked over my way with a devilish smile, and I understood everything.

Everything was clear.

Tomorrow he was to be my husband.

5 comments:

Danah said...

O
M
G
!
!
!
please post soonn pleasee :D

Anonymous said...

plz post soooon 7ad.ha 7ad.ha 3ajeeba il 8i9aaa !!! oo btwthe story 9ijya wla la2??

noush said...

Danah: hehehe inshalah tonight ;*

anonymous: mashkoooora 7beebty :$ laa mo 9ijya its made up !

Anonymous said...

ambiii esh-hal oboooo :@ :s

waiitiiiiing !!!

-RF ;*

noush said...

RF: posted 7beebty